Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dazzarama

Reaction score
hi just wondering where some ideal spots to herp on the gold coast would be thanx

1 have tryed someplaces but absulutly nothing i just want to see at least 1 snake lol

have you tried the search function..? hundreds of these threads have been started.

Dazza ...get an adult to drive you to some bushland with a water course ,like a nice creek ..take a torch with you and step quietly but watch your step ..take bandages with you too and have a good night out .You just need to drive around till you find some spots ..

ive only seen two wild coastals and 1 yellow faced whip snake so i would love to find more thats all

Dang if i was on the gold coast id be to busy driving around looking at other things than herps....

The gold coast isn't as exciting when you've lived there your whiole life. You've done pretty much everything there is to do :D ahah

i have lived here my whole life i just want to c some good places to herp

Springbrook

Hi i live on Springbrook mountain and i go out with my mates all the times for photo's of wild life if your intrested in coming up for a night i would love to come out with you and who ever if you wanted i go all over the mountain and have found many different types of animals from funnel web spiders all the way up to stephens banded snake if you want to know anything about Springbrook send me a message :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back