Hey everyone

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thomas.

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

It's good to be here, I've been interested in snakes for about 6 months now, I held my first snake a few months ago (Even got bitten for the first time, it was great!) :eek: Since then I’ve been more eager to purchase my first snake, the more I research about snakes the more I want one. I'll probably buy an Antaresia Maculosa (a.k.a Spotted Python) since they are popular around my area. Anyway it's really good to be here; chat with other python lovers, since my friends are sick of me always talking about snakes.

I have to go now, Bathurst is about to start (GO HOLDEN!)

Ciao.

hey thomas, welcome to APS... the mood around here is a little stand offish due to some tall poppies but im sure you will settle in and learn some more about the little spotted python...

I have 2 maccys and i love them both, they are a little unpredictable but other than that a great snake to keep...

matt

p.s. also a holden fan :D

GO HOLDEN!!:p oh and welcome to the site mate, where ya from?? oh and go holden!!

GO HOLDEN!!:p oh and welcome to the site mate, where ya from?? oh and go holden!!

I'm from Queensland, Brisbane. It's a shame Skaife is already out, and I'm sure I will settle in nicely, thanks everyone.

Thomas

By the way I am sorry for being rude Thomas. Welcome to the site. If you have any hassles or queries you can PM me. If your not sure about anything.

Hope you have some fun here.;)

Welcome welcome welcome Thomas. I love the spotted also and have a maccy and a stimmy, there awesome. i know what you mean about your friends being sick of hearing about snake talk, i had to join chat forums for that very reason :p

geeze guys dont say MOOD the MODS cant read and will mistake it for you talking about them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back