Hey guys and girls

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lone_soldier

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

just thought I should write a lil something in here since I have been lurking in the background for a while!!

I have been reading many useful threads on here for a while now and it has left me with very little to wonder about regarding herps!! love teh search functions on forums.. brings all the good stuff to the front!!

I haven't got any herps yet as I am currently in between jobs and I am unsure which state i will end up in so I thought it best to wait until I have moved incase it is W.A.

I am looking into bredli's and woma's as they are just superb looking snakes!! I hope to have a few soon!!

thanks

josh

welcome! APS has taught me almost everything i know about every reptile! its great. and bredli's are great snakes! very placid.

Gday unnamed_soldier.

Mate don't come to WA if you have hopes of getting some of the amazing
animals you see on this site.

Welcome and good luck.

But be very careful it is an addictive past time:D

lol yeah it sucks a little bit the laws in w.a. but if they pay me to go i have too!! =)

I can still get black heads and womas so it is all good!! they are amazing snakes!!

last time i was over there wokring I saw some of the biggest black heads I ever seen!! they were amazing!!

thanks for the welcome!!

josh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back