Hi all, my late introduction

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

reptigirl

Reaction score
Hi all. My names Nicci. Just thought I'd introduce myself to everyone. I'm 23yrs young and have 2 children. My eldest Ella is 3 and my youngest Imogen is 16 months. Both my children love reptiles as much as I do and I must admit my Eastern Blue tongue isn't as fond of them:) as they are a little in his face. Ella is pretty good with him just needs to be told they don't like dancing as much as she does and it's better if she just sits down with him. Imogen doesn't get to hold him just yet and is learning to pat him at the moment. She loves him so much though.
Anyway I'm going on a bit but just thought I'd let everyone know who I am.
Cheers Nicci:)

Welcome to APS Nicci,usually you can get alot of help on here..pictures are always appreciated also...

Will hopefully be posting some pis in a couple of days. I'm getting my 1st snake tomoz a little 6 month old spotted python girl. I've named her Willow. she is awesome have everything set up for her and is depressing looking at it with her not there. Any advice from anyone would be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back