hi all,

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

betson

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Gday all,
Another newbie here, back in july I got couple of central beardies, and just got some gippsland water dragons, the beardies are growing like crazy!! The water dragons are very active, waving and stuff.

A few q's,
I have the water dragons outside in a shed in a 6 foot enclosure. These guys will eat anything that moves and I am wondering about spiders etc, I know they'll prob eat them if they get in, but will they get sick, espeacially worried about white tail spiders.

I've been feeding both (GWD & CBD) buk-choy and brocholli, is there anything else that these guys like to eat green wise.

How important is dusting food (I've been dusting all their greens) with calcium?

Do I need another water dragon, I have 2 and would like to eventually breed them, I've been told a trio will be most productive?

Thanks for the great site guys!

Mick

Eating spiders wont be a problem as the venom (I presume thats what you are worried about) will be dealt with by stomach acids.

The trio will be more productive in the sense of twice the eggs from only one extra mouth to feed. A pair will breed just fine.

Welcome mate, would love to see pics of your wd's:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back