Hi All

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Colhunter

Reaction score
My name is Adam and my partners name is Colleen.We are currnetly in SEQ and we just love our snakes.
At the moment we have a 3 yr old male Diamond as Colleen loves Diamonds, a 15 mnth old stimson who ha beautiful colouring, but is currently hiding from us in our house.We will find her.
And it all started after Colleen bought me a magnificent male Darwin earler in the year as a present.
We are both looking forward to learning lots more and including more snakes to our collection.
I should point out that we have a bearded dragon a well.

Our next snakes which I am hoping to buy for christmas or Colleen's birthday in January are
A pair of bhp's
A pair of albino Darwins

Then in June next year,either
A albino olive
or GTP

So nice to meet you all and we will chat again soon.Great site by the way!:D

Welcome to APS.
I hope you are prepared to pay a lot for a pair of Albino Darwin's.
I have a female Darwin and they are the pretties snakes in the world, wouldn't you agree?

Hey, nice to meet you.

I hope your prepared to spend big $$$, your wish list is very expensive. :lol:

Yes our Darwin is stunning,he should mature well.Money is not a drama just got to get snakes that we feel are healthy and are what we are after. We want to have a beautiful collection and we are on our way to getting it.Just need to meet some breeders who have the snakes we want. And get some custom enclosures made.I am only really worried about healthy snakes and the possible rise in our electricity bill lol.

Thanks for the welcome and we look forward to chatting.As we have said thi is a wicked site with tonnes of information.Feel free to stay in contact.:D

Last edited:
wow, your collection sounds like it is on track ;)
we would love to see some pics of your herps.

oh, welcome:D

Welcome to the site! piccies please :)

Welcome to APS. Would love to see some pics of your herps (We all love pics here :))

not sure on how to insert pictures sorry guys. Maybe some updated computer skills might help . ha ha.

if the pics are stored on your comp, click on "post reply" then go to "manage attachments", this allows you to upload pics. just make sure they are not too big and are of the right file type, you can change the size and file type in "paint" or any other picture editing program.
now get to it! no excuses :D

i think i got it. My stimmy is still missing , so i have no piccies of her. sorry. :(

Attachments

• ithicapic2.JPG
    ithicapic2.JPG
    64.7 KB · Views: 74
  • ernie.JPG
    ernie.JPG
    44.9 KB · Views: 71
  • odinpic.JPG
    odinpic.JPG
    33.9 KB · Views: 73
By George! his got it!

:lol: thanks for that mate, nice animals you have there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back