Hi everyone

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

aliciabalzan

Reaction score
Ive been a member for a while and have enjoyed reading all the posts and though that i should finally introduce myself. So here goes…

My name is Alicia, im 18 years old.

I have 2 beardeds and a bluey and im looking into getting a gecko, just want to do my research first.

Other then the reptiles ive got 3 cats, 2 Scottish Folds and a Bengal, all indoors of course and aren’t allowed to go near the lizards lol. I also breed and show rabbits, I have 7 different breeds and have about 50-60 rabbits.

I know how much you all love photos so have attached a few pics :D

Anyway look forward to talking to you all

Alicia

Attachments

• IMG_3654.jpg
    IMG_3654.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_3649.jpg
    IMG_3649.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_3550.jpg
    IMG_3550.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_3636.jpg
    IMG_3636.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 66
hello Alicia,welcome to the site :)
hope u enjoy it
nice collection you have there
cheers
brad

Hello and welcome,

I thought rabbits were only usefull as snake food, well i guess were all learning.

Donk

Welcome :D, get a smoth knob tailed Gecko, Nephurus levis .......
they are the cutest :D

Thanks for the welcomes.

Rabbits certainly do have there uses, lol. Taste good too. My brother has a childreni and when its a lot bigger im sure it will get baby bunnies every so often.

Yep cats... 2 of them were actually here before the lizzards.. but have always wanted a bengal so along she came. They all know not to bother attempting to go near them, they kind of get screamed at if they do, lol. None of them have ever been outside, dont want them killing the wildlife, and they are all desexed, microchipped and registered and vaccinated : )

Was definitley going to go with a Knob Tailed, just wondering though is there any difference between an aussie care sheet and an overseas one? cause all i can find is stuff from the US.

Thanks Alicia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back