Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDarkOne

Reaction score
Hello!
My name is Jerome, I'm 34 years old and I live in the south of France ...
I'm married, I have a son and a second baby arrives in April.
I breed snakes past ten years with a break of two years following a job loss. I restarted in 2008 and I currently have 10 snakes, including 3 of Australian origin: 1 spotted python and a pair children's pythons born in 2006. I aim to bring in my kennel at least one pair of each species / forms of gender Antaresia.

Being French, English is not my first language, so be indulgent ...

Cheers...

Bonjour Jerome,

Welcome to the site. You certainly live in a very beautiful country. I was in Paris back in 2003 and it's my most favourite place to visit in the world.

I love the smaller snakes as well and my very first snake was a Children's that I still have. I also have a Stimson and a Woma and I'm considering getting a Spotted as well.

Would love to see some pics of your snakes.

Cheers,

Julie

Even though you have snakes that are of local origin for us, we like to see the exotic species too, unfortunately we arent allowed to keep them and whenever we have the chance to see some we do take it up.
Its great to have a french speaker on here, maybe if i write an essay on herpetology for my french class you can give me a hand ;)

AAAHHH hahaha, I luuve indulgence...but exxxcussee me monsieur, how can weee be indulgent from this post??????? :D

Oh I get it!!! You love to eat reptiles ie frogs legs...hence your afflitaion and attraction to this site.... wee?
lol
Hello!
Being French, English is not my first language, so be indulgent ...
Cheers...

welcome Jerome, i also have 2 spotted pythons small about 11 months old and a central Netted Dragon. i only started keeping reptiles this year and love it they are so facinating.

cheers Anne

AAAHHH hahaha, I luuve indulgence...but exxxcussee me monsieur, how can weee be indulgent from this post??????? :D

Oh I get it!!! You love to eat reptiles ie frogs legs...hence your afflitaion and attraction to this site.... wee?
lol

Oh damn... I was sure i'll got something like this...

Snails are greats too !!! but we don't eat reptiles... only frogs ;)

France is a great country, but it's for me a dream to visit yours...

I will post pics of my snakes in appropriate section of the forum...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back