Hi from Virides!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Virides

Hello APS Members, we are very excited to be here and would like to introduce ourselves to you!

We are a local Brisbane business who was inspired by our friend and colleague's reptilian obsession, Penny Felton. Our name draws inspiration from our favourite python and mascot, the Morelia Viridis. From this we set out to develop practical and attractive products that are designed in house by our team - Scott Owen, Tim Owen and Penny Felton.

Our goal at Virides is to provide unique decorative enhancements to enclosures and furniture with our Australian made products. We are excited about our new range of handles for enclosures and related furniture, and we look forward to launching more designs and products next year.

Some products in the pipeline are only a few months away from being available and one in particular will revolutionise the environment in which your pride and joy resides.

Feel free to say hello or visit our website to check out our latest products.

Hi , and Welcome.... wish I'd seen this earlier, it would have saved me a few hours trawling through the local hardware shops looking for the 'right' handle for an upcoming project. (and still didn't find anything) Order sent, I hope they look as good in my hand :)

PS... i'm hunting some vents too... again, something unusual, i'm hoping they are in the "pipeline"

I can say that our vents are about 2 months away.

With Christmas approaching, our manufacturers are going on holidays. So any of our new products won't be seen until about early February 2011. We will also be taking back orders incase our current stock runs out.

any chance you can PM me a sneak peak of the vents, and sizing, if i like them i can cut holes to suit and put something in there temporarily, as i plan on having it occupied before xmas, (figured there is no harm in asking) and it would be kinda nice to have the vents matching the handles i just ordered (grovel grovel)

I love the acrylic sliding glass door handles! As I am asked for something like this quite often, I will be sending people your way! Welcome aboard and I look forward to seeing what else you come up with!

Cheers,
Aaron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back