Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Naga_Kanya

Reaction score
Hi there,
I've lurked for a while but only just joined so should probably say hello. I hate writing these things.:)
I've had reptiles for 11 years; currently share the house with 2 diamonds (m+f), a Proserpine Carpet(f), a GTS (a gold one, my pride and joy)(m), and the lovely little Stimsons whose iridescent head is on my avatar(m). Also have Spotted Marsh frogs, who were bought to "flavour" pinkies to tempt my GTS to take anything except the poor beleagured feeder fish he occasionally eats but who mostly commit suicide on the substrate before he gets to them, but have become members of the family in their own right, on the grounds that a) they're pretty cool, b) they're a brilliant excuse for a kickarse terrarium, and c) they keep me awake at night with their noise, so they must be members of the family. Also have cats and horses, who similarly have been known to keep me awake at night. I sail ships and draw pictures for a living, which goes to show the extent to which I refuse to become a Responsible Adult.

Anyway, I've rambled enough - hello, I look forward to meeting you properly, and learning from you. Cheers.:)

Hi!! :)

pics are always welcome!
...especially of kickarse terrariums! :p

Thanks, both of you!:) I'm still finding my way around, but I just had a cool toadstool pop up in the terrarium and took some shots, so hopefully soon. They're about to upgrade, thanks to an upgraded tank for one of the snakes, who can now pass the large terrarium onto the froggies...and the Circle of Life in this house continues...I wish I was so lucky; I could use a larger house so I can have a Boyds Room.:)

boyds room would be awesome,..i keep eyeing off the attic space (that would need a bucket load of work) to possibly get a pair of spencers or something,..but it'd probably get too hot in summer,...i need a bigger house too!!!

If only there was a reptile owners' home grant. It could be argued that our scaly friends are more environmentally friendly than children, and we're helping preserve biodiversity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back