Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs Mac

Reaction score
Hi! I'm Sam from brisy and i just recently got my reptile licence. I also just signed up with this site and i am very new to keeping up with it. well any way i cant wait to get a snake i am getting a black-headed python im sooo excited. when i get him i will post pics.:D

hello and welcome to the site dont be afraid to ask questions

thanks
..<>brad<>..

Hi ive been reading a lot of these threads i have learnt so much already. im getting my first bhp soon do you know how they handle?

hello mrs mac ... WOOT @ BHP , ive got two on order too for the frist time , tippy tappy tippy tappy ... fun times ahead :)

yup thats my back under a blue light :) , owning BHPs , I can't wait!! , will be fun , thats all I ment :)

well i had a children but he recently passed away so the bhp will be my 2nd snake cant wait

i made a rock wall for the back of the enclosure and i don't know how but he tried to get behind it and i woke up in the morning and he was stuck and already dead by suffocation

thats why i want a bhp because they are bigger and wont be able to squish into place a childreni could. but i was really devastated he was the cutest little guy.

Nice choice on the BHP - let me know how it handles after you've had it for a while :p welcome, im new(ish) too :p

Hi Sam and welcome, you will be very happy with a BHP, I have one and they are so gentle mine has never bitten or shown any sign of doing so. My three year old walks around the house with him and my snake is over 5ft. You will be very happy with it I'm sure. Although feeding time is a different story.

hey thanks allana good to know. i got to see a bhp this morning and i think thats the one im going to get he's about 3months old and already 2foot .

when holding bhp's do they move all over you? because my childreni was very active and moved everywhere very curious always tickling my eyelashes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back