Hi need a name????????

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tristyn83

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi everybody picked up a baby white central bearded dragon today need help with a name. thanks.
White Dragon.jpg

it's a boy btw

Haha ha ha * sigh. You're on the ball tonight.

Sorry OP just noticed it's your first post. We're just having a chuckle.

The bearded dragon namers will be along soon : )

Bailong - mythical white chinese dragon
Shiroryuu, Shiroryo or Shirotatsu - jap white dragons

Sometimes im good picking a name for my own babies,sometimes i am shocking and cant think of a thing. When i looked at your photo i saw a 'Wally'.

I can appreciate that you are excited about your new acquisition and want to share that with other enthusiasts. However, a reptile forum is not the place to ask for help with a name. You may as well ask what colour tie should I wear. It is entirely down to personal choice and trivialises what the forum is about. If you were to ask, instead, what do people think abut my new acquisition, then members can utilise their experience to make judgments and appropriate comments. You might even get some questions asked leading to useful captive care tips etc.

I would suggest google is a far better option to assist you in your naming. Other than that, welcome to he forum. It is a great place to find out husbandry information and also discuss all things reptile related. I hope we see lots more of you.

Blue

bluetongue - I always thought you were such a happy, jolly chappy... I beg to differ.... I think a forum is the EXACT same place where you can ask "name my dragon"...

You could even ask various other questions like:

"Will someone give me herps?"

or...

"Rate my poo..."

Really, if you can't ask to name your dragon on an open forum, then we need to change the chit chat section to - Chit Chat about things that aren't relevant to reptiles, except for naming threads....

I think you could name your dragon:

Lik Sum Poo - A mythical Chinese faeces eating dragon.

being a bit of a comic book geek I just use Marvel Comic character names... there are hundreds to choose from..

Category:Lists of Marvel Comics characters - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is just M.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back