Hi, not many people know me on here so i thought id say a bit bout me.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rainbow-Serpent

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Im female in QLD, (obviously),

Im getting a Stimsons Python in a few months, i love animals, i have a dog, a cat and some hermit crabs, soon to be a Snake in that list though.
I do Taekwondo, and I love Soccer, I might join up with Fencing too.
Other than here, I go on Yahoo Answers, Dogz 5 and the Sims.
I dont go on facebook or myspace, you can find out why in my profile, and lastly, one of my other favourite things to do is collect Mr Men action figures,(I know, it sounds lame, but i think its cool),
Mr Men Action Figure Collection.jpg

I had a guy come through and do my fence recently, it was the back fence. He was very good. It's a real bonus knowing a fencer...your family is lucky to have someone like that wanting to learn the trade ;)

Anyway,that's good to know, welcome aboard :D

Welcome to A.P.S.,you will learn heaps on here,theres some great info,Do you no much about reptiles,cheers.

soccer aye? lol i'm a referee, are we already on bad terms? jks jks...

Welcome, the people are pretty nice and informative, enjoy!

i love soccer too :D
andd also i think those mr men collections are pretty rad

lol

m

i normally love mr men! (not right now, i just had to read them to my little bro for 45 mins b4 he went 2 sleep :S :S)

Sup

Hi rainbow serpent, thought i'd say welcome. Cool you study Tai kwon do, how long have u been studying that for? I've been studying a wing chung and burmese boxing based style called walking with the tiger for three years now. Soon tho, i'll be starting snake style, which is totally awsome. In saying that having a snake of my own, Morelia Spiloita Imbricata(I think i spelt that right, lol) or a.k.a South Western Carpet Python, tis awsome for learning the natural movements and getting in touch with that side of my mind:) She's 3 foot long and b-e-a-utifull. Have a good one =? That is her Below wrapped around my favorite weapon;-):D

Attachments

• Picture 097.jpg
    Picture 097.jpg
    186.8 KB · Views: 115
Hi rainbow serpent, thought i'd say welcome. Cool you study Tai kwon do, how long have u been studying that for? I've been studying a wing chung and burmese boxing based style called walking with the tiger for three years now. Soon tho, i'll be starting snake style, which is totally awsome. In saying that having a snake of my own, Morelia Spiloita Imbricata(I think i spelt that right, lol) or a.k.a South Western Carpet Python, tis awsome for learning the natural movements and getting in touch with that side of my mind:) She's 3 foot long and b-e-a-utifull. Have a good one =? That is her Below wrapped around my favorite weapon;-):D
Ive been doing Taekwondo for around 3yrs now, in 20months im going for my blackbelt.

Sweet not long now, black belt has got a cool ring to it ay. ;) How old are you because it sure sounds like u have an lot of free time, Tai kwon do, soccer, fencing(soon 2 be that is). I finish yr 12 in 2 days n i can only just keep up with what i do. How do u do so much? That's what i would like to know????:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back