Hi to all fellow herp lovers!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akasha81

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I just happened to stumble upon this site while researching turtle ponds.

My name is Judy, Im 29, I live in Bowen, North Qld, and I have a 12mth old coastal carpet python named Akasha (hence the username)...She shares the same name as her mother, who incidentally lives in the same street and belongs to a friend.(yes I know Im a copycat).. I am so glad I took the plunge a few months ago and decided to adopt him/her. I am hoping it is a female, but I guess only time will tell.. Akasha provides many hours of fascination and enjoyment. I am new to reptiles but I love them and am keen to expand to possibly a lizard or turtle over the next few months/years.

Any advice at all would be very appreciated, and I would love to hear any funny or interesting stories as well..

Thanks for reading :)

Looks like you've stumbled on the right forum then Judy! Sounds like you've already been bitten hard by the herp bug. I can't help you with any snake questions, but most people on this site will be MORE than happy to offer advice if you ask for it. If you decide to get a lizard in the future, I might be able to help you out there if you need a hand with anything...
'till then, happy herping!
Nic
ps. everyone loves pics on this site ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back