Hi To All

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

r3m3mb3r m3

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone :) I am new to the reptile world and am very keen in setting up. i have done heaps of reasearch but they still dont give the answers i need or i cant find them. I would like to know if anyone out there could help me. CAN BLUE TOUNGUE AND BEARDED DRAGON BE HOUSED TOGETHER??

yes they can, just make sure the beardie is the same size if not bigger then the bleuy as big blueys will eat small beardeds

Welcome to the site. Good luck with your search. If you are looking where to find them still send me a pm. Jenny {from aps}is selling some cool little bearded dragons and i will find you some blueys. Be sure to post pictures once you get yourself some herps.

welcome to the site r3m3mb3r m3.
yeah beardys and blueys can be kept toghether as long as their of similar size.

Thank you to all of you who replied. now i have another question....i need help setting up my tank, could anyone tell how and the best things to get as many sites/pet shops say different things.

welcome to the site
a heat light and a uv light are essentials, a thermostat to control the temperature of the heat light, plenty of spots to hide, climb and dig
and other than that anything to dress up the enclosure

Welcome to the site. Looks like you have got some good hints already. Hope to see some pics when you get them.

Welcome to the site, don't worry about asking questions, most people on here are really friendly (ignore the others) keep searching previous threads, they are really useful. good luck with your herps!

Well i got my babies (thank you Shane) they are so cute. I hope to have many happy days with them.

Attachments

• lizard 004.jpg
    lizard 004.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 84
  • lizard 005.jpg
    lizard 005.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 84
Addicted

Like I told you you can never stop at one or two. Just ask everyone else on this site how their collections have grown. ;)

I just bought my first python 5 days ago and already I am making plans for a stimmie hatchie from the guy I got Grace off!! Beware the beast cannot be tamed!!

Can any help with question? They are eating well but i have not seen them go near the water for a drink, and they seem to stay on one side of the tank, is it because its to big for them?? (its 3 foot)

You won't see them drink much (if you catch them at all). They are an arid species and don't require much water. Prior to selling mine I found the enclosure was far easy to maintain without a water bowl, I just gave them a light misting of a morning. All did very well and obviously didn't have any problems shedding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back