Hi

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adzo

Reaction score
Hey there, i'm Adam and i'm new to this site and herping.
I dont have a snake yet but am looking forward to getting a childreni.
i've been reading up on childrens and pythons in general but any advise anyone can give me would be appreciated.

i'm going good. justed bumbed out eating pizza.
found out the body corp. wont allow me to keep any reptiles in the unit.
but apparently dogs, cats and noisy parrots are fine.

whos going to no? hehehehehe i wouldnt have even asked!! i want pizza im hungry my parents forgot to pick me up so i walkd home in the dark all alonsies :-( how can you forget me ME

Adzo... i think most of the people on this site have at one stage run into problems in regards to renting and keeping reptiles... it has a lot to do with the negative stigma surrounding them.

when does that lease run out? :D

Curious

i'm going good. justed bumbed out eating pizza.
found out the body corp. wont allow me to keep any reptiles in the unit.
but apparently dogs, cats and noisy parrots are fine.

G'day Adzo.... Interesting your body corp doesn't allow reptiles. They don't bark, or make noise for that matter and they wont scratch up the furniture. Good luck with your quest for reptiles.

G'day Adzo.

Don't worry about body corps. Do things the right way and make sure you have an escape proof cage and you'll be laughing.

Don't take no for an answer. That's my motto (just don't tell the missus).

If you ever want any advice you are more than welcome to pm me. If I don't have the answer you need I'll get it for you.;)

you should have asked if it was ok to keep aquarium or caged pets. they would have said yes probably

welcome prepare to become addicted both to reptiles and this site

Already addicted to this site. Find myself checking in every day or two.
Building manager said she is saying no for the safety of the other tennants.
Sad part is I only got my license and enclosure after checking with the real estate.They told me letting the Body Corp. know was just a formality.
Lease is up after Christmas, just have to wait...

welcome adzo, I'm sure you'll find some1 (licensed) to babysit for you till u move.....sure you'll be asking the 'right' questions next time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back