Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spoonman

Reaction score
howdy all.
i just got my first computer so im new to all this. im a tattooist from sa. been keeping herps since i was 10. currently have 4 speciesof pythons, 5 species of dragons, 2 types skinks, and 2 gecko types. any one in sa who wants reptile tattoos let me know. its great when i can combine my two passions. i'll also consider swaps.
so look forward to a chat.

welcome:D, would love to see some pics. but since you only just got your first computer, im guessing that expecting u to have a digi camera and post pics is a bit much?
anyway hope u have a good time on APS

Hi spoonie,

You'll figure the computer out soon enough mate :lol:.

And when you do, some pics of your reps and some of your tat work would be awsome.

Welcome

Donk

Welcome aboard Spoonman , look forward to seeing some rep and tattoo pics , two of my favourite things:D

Welcome

Hope you enjoy the site and hope you enjoy getting to know all the wierd freak herpers on it.

Hope your not the sponnman on the radio:lol:

Welcome Spoonman! I wont take a tattoo but ill take your geckos ;-)

btw: Where in SA are you and what geckos species do you keep?

im workin on it. see how i go.

Attachments

• 033_33.jpg
    033_33.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 122
currenly keep olives, diamonds,murraydarlings, qld carpets, macs, eastern and gipsland waterdragons, frillys, tawnys, red barred dragons, nobtail, thicktails, pink tounge, goulds goanna and my latest edition (my pribe n joy) boyds forest dragon.
cheers for the welcome all.

and no im not on the radio

just a nobtail(who needs a girlfriend) and a couple of thicktails at the moment. ill be get some more soon hopfully. running out of room for the bigger herps. lol
i work in gawler but live in g. grove

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back