Hmmm whats that smell?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Had a great experience this morning upon waking up. I thought to myself "hmm, whats that smell??" i did the tour and looked around, upon looking into my larger coastals enclosure i saw what looked like a half digested whole chicken. Yep, it was!! Blocker decided he didnt want to digest it any further than he had and brought it back up. For someone thats experienced the stench of dead bodies first hand, this took the cake. It has to be the worst smell i have ever experienced in my whole life!! Its my own fault though, i should have known better and only fed him a smaller feed to get his gut working again after the winter non-feed period, i guess it was a good lesson to learn and one i hope i never have to go through again. Dry retching first thing in the morning is not good at all!! Im glad they gave me my own block on the barracks as im sure if i was living with other diggers they wouldnt have been happy at all!! LOL

Anyway, that was my morning, how was yours?? lol

Well, that's just gross!!! What a wake up call for you.... poor Blocker.... (oh wait, was the sympathy supposed to be directed at you sherman??????) :lol:

lol..... and i thought my morning was bad.

I tried to get my big coastal out of her nest box to see if there was any suprises for me, and she decided to pretend she was an "eastern brown" and kept striking over and over... not good at 6 in the morning when im half asleep.

But at least i didnt have to smell regurgitated chook.

Linus said:
Haha Yuck...what did you do with it?

Wrapped it up in 2 garbage bags and put it in the otto bin furthest away from my block. Im hoping the 2 bags can contain the smell cause i really dont want anyone else to have to experience it!!

moosenoose said:
Linus said:
Haha Yuck...what did you do with it?

He cooked it and ate it!!!! It's an old Asian delicasy called twice cooked chook! :wink:

Can't be any worse than hung pheasant. :p

Blocker you big girl! Al do you want me to bring over some day olds to get him going again. Mate are you sure he's a bloke? Not touching his new missus, and now turning down a good feed.... What sort of a self-respecting python is he?!?!?!

ewww..... Glad it was you and NOT me.... I guess I may have that to look forwards (OR NOT ) in the future... Better Luck Next Time.....

Poor blocker, that'll teach ya. Shame theres no romance happening yet Al.

instar said:
Poor blocker, that'll teach ya. Shame theres no romance happening yet Al.

Yeah, would have made some nice bubs too. Oh well, i know the mistakes ive made so i wont make them next season. Atleast by then i'll have 2 pairs to play with.

hehehe jungleboy, i'll tell him what you said and he can take it up with you next time you are over!!! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back