Hola!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snake Shoes

Reaction score
I'm yet another newbie, kinda new to the reptile world... although I did own a turtle called Larry (or Larry-ette?) that is now the loved possession of Miss Morph-lette. Now I just have a baby snake, don't even really know what kind of snake it is - thats how new I am!! Although I will admit that snakies seem to be a bit addictive.... :D

Oh, and I like snakes and love shoes. No, I don't own snake skin shoes. Just so you know. ;)

welcome, post some pics of your snake and i'm sure someone on here will identify it for you.

Welcome. Species should be recorded on your purchase records. Pics are good but:)

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]hola
bienvenidos
mucho gusto

( hello , welcome and nice to meet you in Spanish)
i take it from your thread title that you speak spanish:lol:
[/FONT]

Hehe :) Hi Snake Shoes ;)

You've got a gorgeous little Maccie! AKA spotted python. Or just call her Gordon!

Larry-ette will soon be moving into her new big home too!! I'll take pics so you can see :)

Actually, hola is about the extent of my spanish! Oh wait! muchos gracias senorita!! :p

G'day.

How can you not know what snake you bought? Did the ad say "Unidentified snake for sale"?

IsK

G'day.

How can you not know what snake you bought? Did the ad say "Unidentified snake for sale"?

IsK

Nope, I got it from a friend of a friend. Little Miss Morph-lette has seen her so whatever she says it is would be right! Oh, and it was actually a present so I didn't buy it at all!! score!! 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back