Homing Pigeon

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
pigeons.....pfft....... pleanty of em around...feed one a panadol tablet and watch it fall out of the sky :D

Strange birds in your bedroom? Don't know about the sanity in this considering how unhealthy the bird sounded. Keep an eye on your own health Belle.
Lucky pigeons don't eat gecko's I guess because all hopes of retrieving your escapee would definatley be gone or dead!

Rina said:
Strange birds in your bedroom? Don't know about the sanity in this considering how unhealthy the bird sounded. Keep an eye on your own health Belle.

Id be more concerned about the pidgeons health in that situation :D

jk

Jay

i have a gecko living in my cupboard see it everyday well put it there the other day from outside my house to get all the escaped wodies lol

There are only 2 diseases ( cant remember what they are...Heard it on Harry's Practise) That can be transfered from a Bird to a human, and they are pretty rare.

UPDATE: Pigeon is more active, slept on a perch last night, seems to be more alive.

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back