Hot off the Press

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FAY

This started to happen about an hour ago. Pretty sure she will have another one. What a little cutie. I soo love shingies.

P1030160.jpg

P1030166.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG I had no idea they were born so big! What a cutie Fay, well done shingleback mum :D

Yes, it is the baby shingleback. Just born. They are big eh?

They are massive!! i hope for the mummas sake she doesnt have t squeeze another one out! lol. For your sake, i hope theres another! how many do they usually have?

Congrats Fay, everytime I watch a shingle mum give birth I swear they look like they are gonna burst. If only they knew what an epidural was haha. Nice lookin bubba and 1 more to come, Hooray for mumma stump.

Fantastic news by far my favourite blue tongue. I have a three year old pair hopefully in the next few years. Again congratulations!:D

wow that is huge!!!!!!! Good work :D You must be so proud!!

Woah How can she fit two she would look like a party balloon!!! Are you sure the "mum" didnt eat another shingleback? lol congrats its soooooooo cool

mine average around 2 each time but i have a pair that produced 4 a couple of years ago congrats with your new additions

nawwww so cute fay! i just missed seeing bubs!

CONGRATS!!! What a beautiful baby! They are at the top of my list! What an awesome experience, watching a birth.

A beautiful baby (despite the perceptions of some) and great timing...

You occasionally can get 1 or 3 young, but 4 is quite exceptional.

reptile-ranch,
Triplets takes a lot out the mum and the couple I have seen, one young was under-sized and somewhat deformed. What about the quads?

Blue

Congrats day they are soooooooo damn cute!!!! Will u have any for sale at the next expo in march????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back