Hottest Guy on APS?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i refuse to answer this poll until i see my name on it and also this is one of the many woman mind tricks into making guys gay by making them say that a guy is hot

you cant make me
MY thoughts exactly Tommo

I suppose it's about time I stuck a pic up, even though I really hate having photos taken of me.

Hixplatypus2.jpg

I'm the one on the right.

:)

Hix

africancichlidau said:
Now if Platty was in the pole he'd win hands down :)

Actually, that's a she. But I can understand a herper could make that kind of mistake. :p

Hix

If Shermys roo can poll, then Hixys Platypus ought to get a go ! :lol:

Pick me!! Pick me!! Pick me!! ooh pick me!!......

Oh Well!! It worked for Donkey in Shrek........hehehehehe... 8) :lol:

Shermy you aint got no chance with me in there mate.......... :roll:

I'm the huggable hugsta.....LOL :wink: :lol:

Oh look, someone voted for me yyyyaaaaaayyyyy.....

Oh, Shermy you can't vote for me ok, it must be by a female...........oh that's right you are eh!!!! :wink: :lol:

That reminds me Magpie, you got your dang caravan back yet? :lol: :lol:

All I can say is HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAaaaaaarrrrrrr! OKAY!

Hey Hix, whats the go with the Platypussy? Does only the Male or Female have the venom spurry thingy? Or is there a certain way you can hold those little guys without getting hammered?

:cry: I'd just like to add my vote to those guys who are crying because they didnt make the list :p and to think i was gunna vote for you pinx! pshh :p

That reminds you of my caravan?
Nah, it's still in at the shop.

this poll will be hard.,.........
the guys won't vote for eachother.....and there are limited amounts of girls to vote........

well i think they are all hott.....they have the best hobby in the world!!!!!!!
Go you good things ;)

moosenoose said:
Hey Hix, whats the go with the Platypussy? Does only the Male or Female have the venom spurry thingy?

Moosey,

Only the male has the spurs and the venom. You wouldn't hold a male the way I was holding that young spunk.

Gorgeous creatures. :p

Hix

Hey hix, I was told that all young platties have spurs and something like 10% of females retain them into adulthood??

Great platy Hix nice large animal. You have great job I think.

Instar; you are ruining my chance for date with hottest chick on APS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back