Hottest Guy on APS?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
you're so rude fuscy lol ;)

She had everything a man could desire - Muscles, Mustache and a deep voice

oh so she was greek? :twisted: ;)

I voted for Slatey!! Love a man who can cook. Not my fave pastime I'm afraid. Nor is washing dishes or ironing!!! LOL!! But a girl has to do what a girl has to do! Bugga

rodentrancher said:
I voted for Slatey!! Love a man who can cook. Not my fave pastime I'm afraid. Nor is washing dishes or ironing!!! LOL!! But a girl has to do what a girl has to do! Bugga

I love to cook for my family.
Since I stoped to do business on big way 2 years ago, We share our duty at home. My wife is washing and cleaning and I am suply and cooking workforce. That is giving her more time to be nice to me. :lol:

Lol good on you Slatey, just keep that emergency triple o nearby! :lol:

hey brodes!
looks like you have a date with pinx and me ;)
thats if we are tieing still

don't worry....there are lots of people who didn't make it up there......too many guys!!!
we have another one soon ;)

Yeah, i knew you would vote yourself back in when you could get back in to the site!!!

Welcome back dude :D

Ha Ha Ha i think i'll vote for you Greg cause you are such a damn fine looking dude in your avatar.

You know what, if you stopped chasing parked cars you could look even better...LMAO

Now i can relate to dugabows sig..hehe

Hey someones lookin.....hehe......people on this site have bad taste in music. Never heard the song Greg the stop sign!

Can't say i have dugabow..but it does look like Greg missed the stop sign...hehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back