House Help - Stimson..

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I clean the turf every couple of weeks as my girl gets fed fortnightly and she isn't nearly so polite... partly because I don't like taking her out on the lawn as she is still small enough for a kookaburra to think she's a take away dinner.

Note to self, no walking snake near kookaburra (or chickens)...

lol Melzey and butcher birds! they eye Gorgoo off all the time, have even swooped in on him but i am like a big scare crow and scream and wave my arms to save the day :p

We havent changed the paper in the coastals enclosure in 4 months as she is so well toilet trained ---only goes on the back lawn when placed there :D

Im so jelouse! i have to change bloody Gorgoos at least 3 times a week! he always does it at night and beats me to it lol. I used to have him toilet trained last winter but unfortuently he changed poo times whilst spending summer in his outdoor enclosure. His are like the size of a small dogs now too and his wee is like that of a pelican :lol:

Rude birds.. ;).. I could just be the crazy lady doing the ninja dance in my yard (to ward off evil birds) while walking my snake, won't look weird at all... Right ?!?

I know - how awesome is that. I love a snake with manners. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back