House roaches

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL. I've ordered two roach traps. We get both here. The big ones fly in from the bush out the back. And yep, we have millions of those tiny little german dudes. They are the problem. I'll try the jar idea too, anything is worth a shot. I also got the number of a pest control who does pet shops so they may have that gel stuff. I'll let you know how I go.
I'm with you Browns, I won't feed my babies normal old house roaches either. Although they do munch on the small ones if they get in.

Yeah, im gonna do that too (fluon idea).

Let me know how you go with the pest control guy bouncer, id be interested in doing my joint too. Although, as i said earlier, it would probably render useless and a waste of money anyway seeing as the roaches will just run down the pipes till its safe to come back!!! B@stard things!!!!

I contacted Results Pest control today. They use the Gel and are coming to do my house on Tuesday. $135. They assured me that the gel does not harm pets or children and will not harm my reptiles. They use it in Pet Stores. They said the roaches die immediately after ingestion so I have no worries about them wandering into an enclosure to die. They redo the house in 4 weeks for $95 and after that I have a 12 month warranty.

Another tip for keeping roaches at bay:

"ensure carpets are pubic hair free" ;) ;) :lol:

Its gonna haunt you forever on here now Bouncer!!! LOL

Beer, lots of beer. After about ten your roach problem will dissapear.
If problem reappears...... drink more beer :lol:

Right descision Bouncer, the stuff is brilliant, no drop in skink numbers around the house either and 12 months on still no roaches except the occasionall flyer.

I would not feed wild caught roaches to any reptile. Where was it before it came to your house? Could have ingested anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back