Housing Male Geckos together?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gecko :)

Hi,

Just wondering if many people house their male knobtails together? or do you keep them all individually?

Cheers Kelly

i only have one male in each enclosure, with multiple females

Thanks
That is also how I keep mine,.
But I have spoken to a few people that have been keeping males together happily, ,. in a couple of cases even with females in there too,.
Which is why I am curious as to how many people actually do this?

I have found that levis keep much better weight and stay generally healthier being kept solo, I have kept them in all manner of ways but have found this to be the best way, though it would depend an many things, but generally they are under less stress being kept solo.

lucky i dont keep levis :). although, i might be in a couple of weeks ;)

With oedura it is one male only in enclosure with females.

I have kept two male and two female Oedura tryoni together for the last two years... different Oedura species are as different as scotch and rum, try keeping two male O. robusta together and one won't see out the week.

ive been keeping 3 christinus marmorata together for a while now. its only until i get a female. i tried splitting them up but they always stayed on the side of the enclosure closest to the other so there still together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back