How can anyone live like this???

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been in a similar situation. Just replace the takeaway/cigarettes with 300 chooks and you get the idea.

Yawn, yet another collection of pics that offend, yet again, the same people that watch Today Tonight or A Current Affair (whilst praying for some mullet-headed twat to abuse their neighbour on camera.)
Staged photos, tired plot, tad boring.
But? Some call it fodder...
scary.

man i wish she would have invited me around for a coffee and a slice of pizza then we could have hit the sack

There is no problem because everything goes into dust in time. So no problem if you don't mind the smell.

btw I am eating and drinking and its lmao, because it looks like there's no kids or pets so who really gives a ??? except the landlord?

I love the fact that the ironing board and iron are set up! Talk about futile!
and the letter keys on the keyboard seem to be cleaner, as well as a spot on the enter key and spacebar :lol:

Yawn, yet another collection of pics that offend, yet again, the same people that watch Today Tonight or A Current Affair (whilst praying for some mullet-headed twat to abuse their neighbour on camera.)
Staged photos, tired plot, tad boring.
But? Some call it fodder...
scary.
The effort and cost to stage something like this would be enormous, you'd have to ask why would anyone go to so much trouble

OMG ***!!!!

Sadly this is all too common. Too many people with too many issues!!!

Lol, Khagan!

Filthy, filthy, FILTHY!!! Some people make me SICK! Hope the cats had the sense to run away long time ago!

has anyone read the replies yet? there are more pics further in

no they have added stuff to the pics as well, its quite funny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back