How can anyone live like this???

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Coming from someone with a mental health issue,that's pretty harsh - its kind of like saying that an agoraphobic is "too lazy" to go outside! I'm not sure whether mental health issues are what plagues this person, but it could be a reasonable explanation. The categorising of rubbish certainly seems to indicate some sort of obsessive compulsive tendencies!

I never said agoraphobics were lazy. They have a genuine fear of going outside and chances are the inside of their houses are really clean. When I said some people are just lazy - I mean't just that!! It doesn't matter who you are , what you do etc, etc, some people are just downright lazy - couldn't be bothered to do anything, mental health issue or not. It could very well be OCD, who knows. I didn't think my comment was very harsh at all - you must have misread it's meaning. I apologise if you were unable to understand what my comment was meant to say. It's just hurtful when people automatically think if someone has a problem, it's due to a mental health issue or vice versa. Yes some people with 'problems' do have a mental health issue. But not all of us!

Oh my God!!! Uv got to be kidding. That's a pile of dirty (sanitary) pads on the bathroom vanity!!!!!!!.:oops::shock::oops: YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING!!!:rolleyes: Can any1 actually SEE the kitchen Sinkk!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:RRaaLLpp!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back