how do i add a pic to a classified ad

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

snakehunter

Reaction score
I have tried a number of times to add a pic to my stimsons pythons add. I try to edit it by browsing for the file then i add it , but when i go to view the add there is no pic
insert help below

stim-2.jpg

i found that, its supposedly a western, doesnt look much like the one in the gallery tho

Nobojono,
Have you got your pic' in an APS phot gallery? or other url site location?
You sometimes have to put in the following to get the pic's to work
your url........... [\img]

If you still have probs ask David the administrator, pm him and he will put you right.

Neil

There may have been a permission problem. I have tried fixing it, tell me if the photo attachment to classifieds works now.

Another great way to kill cane toads is to pour sulpheric acid over them, they absorb it thru their skin and dissolve from the inside

There is a gadget you can get with a swivel-type top that you place over a hole in the ground. You then place a light over the top of it to attract insects, and subsequently, toads. The toad hops onto the swivel top and falls into the hole and can't get out again

Pinkie said:
There is a gadget you can get with a swivel-type top that you place over a hole in the ground.

you really shouldn't talk about twattso like that.. well, yes u should

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back