How do you kill?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

how do you kill rodents?.

• gas

Votes: 19 19.8%
  • clonk

Votes: 34 35.4%
  • buy them already dead

Votes: 43 44.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy already dead ;). Tho i may breed rats/mice in there near future :).

I buy already dead. Don't have the time to care for and breed rats.

I just got set up for breeding rats. I will give clonking a go. I have never done it before though.

At the moment i buy frozen(i've just done an order costing me $300 :oops:)
Its getting expensive each time i add up the costs.Dad wants to breed them in our shed as he is so tempted to get a few more snakes :D If we do breed our own food, i'll be standing back for a month while hes doing the culling and i'm doing the feeding 8)fun fun!

kidding , i might think of giving him a hand :|

Flick a brick - brilliant stratergy :pssssssnake man

Buy already frozen.... But dad will start breeding them in the near future (hopefully)

You also left just putting them in the freezer. thats what i do. basically they just soon fall asleep.

Would you like icycles forming in your blood? And no, they dont just basically fall asleep.

You also left just putting them in the freezer. thats what i do. basically they just soon fall asleep.

Wow how cruel are you.. if you done any sort of research on whats the best way to euthanise then you would realise this is a completely inhumane method.

Wow how cruel are you.. if you done any sort of research on whats the best way to euthanise then you would realise this is a completely inhumane method.

Ok I think I may stop doing this then! I really did not know that this way bad because I don't like the idea of beatign an animal to death. Can someone please explain to me how to "gas" them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back