"How i would save the world, but can't"

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what I would do if i could.... but i can't

Turn off the tv. Park the car in the garage - WALK. Turn on peoples minds.
If saving the world includes saving a community at a time, send surplus : grains, water, meats (live), vegetables to areas world wide where it is needed.
[Clean] Water shortages exist in many places, there is famine all over the world. And the greed of powers and money- prevent the trade of some vital resources - some renewable, some not.
It could be like a global "sponsor a child" -- "support your neighbours - share what you can"

If i was going to save the world I would stop dribbling crap on a reptile forum, Get off my butt and do something about it IF i really cared.

C'mon people *** is this crap?
Doesn't anyone here want to talk Reptiles anymore?

I believe people need to look after them selves. Those country's that need all of this food are to busy fighting amongest them selves to grow crops. They realy on us to provide them with food. Call me harsh but I think all aid to those country's should be stopped.

your REAL ill Bill,

I used to think, there were smart people in the world, till i met you.

If a little parasite such as yourself is unhappy about others opionions, or you are too important to waste your precious time reading others views, heres some great advice.....

DON"T READ IT.

Personally i'm sick of seeing your pathetic little posts, bitching about things.

Yes this is a reptile forum, but you are posting in a "chit chat" thread and if you acn take the time from your hetic life to read what is written next to the "chit chat" thread, actually wait, i shall quote it for you SIR..."Discussion that has nothing to do with reptiles or Aussie Pythons and Snakes."

So in the words of many great others before me... HARDED UP!!!

OK i agree with most of the stuff above to some extent atleast.
One thing though that i think alot of ppl fail to realise is that without a strong economy there isnt going to be any environmental imporovement at all, it would actually get much worse.
If ppl are starving and dont have jobs do you really thing they are going to put some little critter, tree or whatever before themsleves when it comes to survival? of course not(i answered that for yous).

Without a strong economy we could also have alot of security problems, if we lose our stable government, this also would lead to environmental issues being forgotten completely. A nuclear war would also stuff alot off stuff up as you could probably imagine.

Im not saying things are all good at the moment and the economy should be our only priority, but in the real world it does really need to be a top priority. This doesnt mean other things cant be top prioriies too.
Here goes my ranting to fix the planet.
Environmental stuff at Australias level
- raise petrol exise 1c every three months and actually use this to develop hydrogen fuel cells and other alternate power.
- Start building nuclear reactors near all major coastal cities this afternoon, this will provide clean greenhouse gas free power that could also be used for hydrogen production. This will also allow for dasalination to be available if needed.
- Investigate geoequestraion of co2 with just going for the answer that is desired(i think this maybe dodgy but dont know much about it)
- more money should be made available to protect and manage our environment and work should be done to try and protect all our threatened speices not just koalas.
- wipe out cats and have very strict rules for anyone who wants to own one.
- in general replace exotic destructive species with animals that dont cause unsuitable damage this is for farm and pet animals.

International stuff
- Eliminate the islama facists, to help lower the population and to increase global stabillity and minimise nuclear threats.
- Develop a body like the UN that can/will actually do stuff to stop wars etc. They could also deal with population issues on a global scale.

That will do for this morning if all this is happening this afternoon i will comeback and tell them what they need to do next ;)

Last edited:
i no why i love you josh!!!!! ha ha
A reptile forum with a chit chat area so deal
can i be really rude and ask a question? is that your picture ill bill on your avotar? Because besides saying a lot of nasty things to i will hast add lose the Black Rap hat and fbum fluff and get a short back and side wipe of the tuff guy facial expression and be happy this is a thread about doing good... if you dont like the chit chat threads start a thread in the reptie part and stay out of chit chat

Here Ill Bill

Chit Chat
Discussion that has nothing to do with reptiles or Aussie Pythons and Snakes.

That is the title of the forum this has been posted in. Cut and pasted it direct. If you don't like the content of chit chat, don't read chit chat. This forum was created so that people could chat about different things without being herp related

Education is good, sadly bombing the middle east isnt the answer because most of the problems in the middle east were intitally caused by the west. So clearly education on both animals and humans is needed. I cherish animal life more than humans, but to say bomb certain areas to reduce population is silly, after all do you want to be bombed? How to judge who dies and who lives?

I was talking all city's world wide to do a population cull. There are just to many people on the planet in this day and age. Perhaps breeding licences should be bought in. Some how we need to lower the population, it is the biggest problem.

I'm with you Mayo, you need a licence to have a Herp, should be registered to have a dog, Yet anyone can reproduce, and thanks to our FABULIOUS government, you can actually get a bonus for having one. YAY.

I have decided the only way i could save the world is to become a visualanti.....
Look out look out where ever you are..
Oh and i have the answer we can pull all buildings down cull heaps of people and go back to the cave man style!!!

Don't no if I would go that far but we do selectively breed most other animals, do a mass cull leaving those behind that can create a smarter population.

Don't no if I would go that far but we do selectively breed most other animals, do a mass cull leaving those behind that can create a smarter population.

You dont really need to cull ppl a pair of scissors can do the job but only if im one of those who is allowed to breed cause that would hurt:shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back