"How i would save the world, but can't"

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude I plan to have 2 kids max, and then I plan to have the snip any way. Upto 3 kids to a family I understand after that if people want to breed I think they should recieve no financial support from the government.

Doesn't take you too long to get back into the old Yayo swing of things does it Ill_boy? You post more garbage than anyone I know!

Thats rich coming from you of all people.

Don't you have some threatening PM's to send to me? You know the ones where you said your going to visit me and bring harm to me....that will be the day 34 year old e-gangster......gonna go ol' school and pop an e-cap in my ***:rolleyes:

Pathetic excuse for an adult

So who were you before you got booted the last time ill bill??

You obviousy dont like being here so **** off and let people who like the site talk

The reason the govenment is encouraging ppl to have kids isnt to increase the population it is to maintain a sustainable average age of the population. Also australia is one of the least populated counties in the world the other countries should drop their populations first(this would solve the problem by it self).

We also spend way to much on keeping ppl alive without quality of life IMO Ppl serving life sentance with no chance of getting out(eg. martyn bryant and various pedophiles) should be put down along with elderly/sick ppl who want to die rather than being dragged through the last part of their unnatually extended lives in pain/lack of dignity. It really stupid IMO how its considered cruel to keep a dog alive when its best for it to be put down yet when its a person there death has to be drawn out as much as possible to make them suffer as much as possible. Its a waste of money and very cruel IMO.

I would stop large industry from raping the world and flooding it with hitech rubbish that doesnt last long.. computers,toasters etc.. I then would ban freedom of speech so no idoits can argue with me and introduce capital punishment, and flogging posts..

Id restrict and/or ban, tv,radio,internet and the media from feeding us rubbish.

id ban all large food companies and give power back to the local man and introduce small scale farming australia wide so most of the produce is local to the region!

I would plant many many many trees and turn australia into the lungs of the world..

sounds like a dictatorship, thats because it is..

I DONT NEED VOTES, JUST AN ARMY =D

er thankyou

To sustain the population though is based on economical reasons. The population is required to support the old financially. And yes we are one of the least populated country's. Italy has 54 million people and is approximatly the same size as Tasmania give or take. So if you cull the elderly that want to die, and limit human breeding then we have a good answer to the problem. Kill those who have a life sentance, so it is a life sentance. Kill all those that don't want to continue life without dignaty. Give them there dignaty by allowing them to say good bye on there own terms. Did my thesus on the right to die found out some very interesting things about it.

" Upto 3 kids to a family I understand after that if people want to breed I think they should recieve no financial support from the government."

i agree 100% theres a woman and i use that term loosly in my town with 10 kids has never worked a day in her life and neither has her OH they just keep poping em out and collecting the dole with all its benefits eg free medical, cheap housing and all the discounts they get, its ****s me to tears we do the right thing im a stay at home mum my husband works we have 2 kids and they get all the breaks, and dont even get me started on the baby bonus crap how bloody stupid i think you should get it for your first child to get yourself set up but after that no way should they be handing out thousands, its just encouraging the scum of the earth to breed like rabbits

to answer the OP i think we are beyond saving

this could be another answer,

[video=youtube;gfOHlCjNhh0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfOHlCjNhh0[/video]

Don't follow religions myself don't believe any religion can claim to be right with the amount of atrositys done in there name.

Thought I was on your ignore list Yayo? Shows to me how full of hot air you are!

Thats rich coming from you of all people.

Don't you have some threatening PM's to send to me? You know the ones where you said your going to visit me and bring harm to me....that will be the day 34 year old e-gangster......gonna go ol' school and pop an e-cap in my ***:rolleyes:

Pathetic excuse for an adult

Funny that, seemed to me you were the ones making all the threats to me, and others! Promenading around like a big tough man! But now you’re squealing like the little boy I know you are! :lol: How predictable!!

Thought I was on your ignore list Yayo? Shows to me how full of hot air you are!

Funny that, seemed to me you were the one making all the threats to me, and others! Promenading around like a big tough man! But now you’re squealing like the little boy I know you are! :lol: How predictable!!

ps....and sad!

I believe people need to look after them selves. Those country's that need all of this food are to busy fighting amongest them selves to grow crops. They realy on us to provide them with food. Call me harsh but I think all aid to those country's should be stopped.

Spot on!!!!!! Why are we funding N Koreas damn nukes.

Don't follow religions myself don't believe any religion can claim to be right with the amount of atrositys done in there name.

you dont have to be part of any religion to believe. but i understand
where your coming from!!

peace

Funny that, seemed to me you were the ones making all the threats to me, and others! Promenading around like a big tough man! But now you’re squealing like the little boy I know you are! :lol: How predictable!!

I said Ignore your PM tough guy.
Such a big man on APS....Moosenoose the rubbish poster, As I told you I don't have time for internet gangsters and if you have a problem with me then keep it to yourself OR come and say it to my face.
I can tell you right now with 100% certainty that I will NEVER see your face because your full of it, 34 year old acting like he is 15.

I know what your problem is and trust me you don't want it spread on the forums because I know a lot more about you and another YOUNG member on this site which could probably get you in to a bit of trouble.
;)

I said Ignore your PM tough guy.
Such a big man on APS....Moosenoose the rubbish poster, As I told you I don't have time for internet gangsters and if you have a problem with me then keep it to yourself OR come and say it to my face.
I can tell you right now with 100% certainty that I will NEVER see your face because your full of it, 34 year old acting like he is 15.

I know what your problem is and trust me you don't want it spread on the forums because I know a lot more about you and another YOUNG member on this site which could probably get you in to a bit of trouble.
;)

:lol: More hot air! Spread away trouble maker ;)

Well my interest has perked up a bit. (moosenoose/Ill Bill)

Mango Man I was bought up in religeous schools, in a churchy town, after that I have no time what's so ever for religion. The biggest bunch of hypocrites around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back