How log has APS been running for???

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

python_guy44

Reaction score
Hey ppl,
JUst wondering how long APS has been running for as i only noticed it fairly recently (month or so) so if anyone knows please tell us.

Cheers,
:D Jeremy :D

A little over a year independently and a few months before that on MSN groups.

hehehehe and ive been a member for the entire time...coool...even remember the first sunday night chat..lol

long live APS :)

Cheers
STP

Me too Afro, who else is an old-timer, c'mon, put your hands up... :)

Oldtimers? I remember when we had to communicate with smoke signals!
I remember the MSN version and the chaos of Snakeman's posts.
Lately I have been wondering if some of the kids in here are his offspring as they can't spell to save their lives either.(Gust joking!)
I think STP and Afro are the only members who were here before me. I remember when our "fist in a velvet glove" (Nicole) first arrived.
I have seen lots of members come and go but the good ones always hang around. I am still here too.

I've been here since the MSN days, though only a lurker. I used to only pop in and out of the early chats as there was some ratbags in there at the time. I came onboard this version and am member number 71. I'm now on here pretty much all day every day because I have no life. So if anyone has a spare life please forward it on to me. :?

Spare?

Hi Gregory.

I think I've got a spare one kicking around here someplace. Give me your email address and I'll send it on. :wink:

Lurked on MSN for a while and came across to the New site - Part time poster is all I get the chance to be really these days!

I think that i would be the oldest one. Can't get junior to take this one.
I remember the beginning with few members only when me and Africa had dirty and meaningless conversations.
I remember the fights for beautiful Nicole's friendship with him. offcourse he lost as i am more charming and can spell biter.
I remember Magpie to giving me hard time thinking that i am minor.
I remember Spilota chick to get wild.
I remember the Snake got who could not spell that well as me.
I remember pommy guy with protective gear, and his ass shining in galory
And Greeeeeeebo
I remember you all and thank you for sticking around

Always got a laugh from charming African and beter spiller Slatemans infatuations with Nicole ;)

Me too spilota, those charming mature gents obviously have no taste whatsoever, or failing eyesight!

Speaking of those worthy of such male attention, was Sue (stretch) around on the old site? And is she still around?

I am still fighting Slatey old boy! I would never give up the fight for the attentions of my sweet beauty Nicole. And she voted for me in the poll too!!(well, thats what I say and I'm sticking to it ) And remember Slatey, you may be able to spell biter but I can still bite with my own teeth :)

I have been around since the beginning too.
Even got a visit from Slatey, Junior & the fam who snapped some pics of me & with tigersnakes in my backyard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back