How log has APS been running for???

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes Westy. I thing that Steve Irvin is a pussy next to you.
I remember you holding 2 tigersnakes in the middle of body in each hand and kissing them on head. I am glad you are still with us. :p

man, westy is a fair phyco compare to steve irwin after hearing dat post slatey lol

cheers,
:) jeremy:)

When I gow up I wann be just like Westy - free handling tiger snakes - WHAT AN AWESOME IDEA, might go find myself a king brown now........

Now this is a nice post. This is more like old times.

And..........neither Slatey or Africa have changed one bit in the 8 months I've bee here. I've seen Slatey go through a sad stage with Georgina and everyone give him support and now we have what appears to be a happier more regularly posting slatey which is excellent. Africa the chilli dog has always been a favourite of mine. There's a lot of talent involved with this site and that's what has kept it a cut above the rest.

G :lol:

Thanks Graham And you are right about the Afrofishhead chilli dog.

I remember.... ummmm... I'm sure I must remember something about the old days of this site.......

OK so i take it i have successfully made a nice post like old times hav i please tell me if i need a pat on the back

Cheers,
:D Jeremy :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back