How Long???

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

numchacar

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Well on monday it will be 4 weeks since I sent of for my victoria reptiles lisence. It's taking for ever I really just want to get it allready haha :D

What's the longest you had to wait to get your lisence???

My mum has been waiting about the same as you.. She had the chemist sign the paper work in red thou, so my guess is her paperworks on the way back to her to redo.. Shouldn't be to much longer for you thou, wait is only usually 2 to 3 weeks!

My mum has been waiting about the same as you.. She had the chemist sign the paper work in red thou, so my guess is her paperworks on the way back to her to redo.. Shouldn't be to much longer for you thou, wait is only usually 2 to 3 weeks!

I raced out to the letter box before still nothing, Hopfully tomorow or next week I get it! :D

I raced out to the letter box before still nothing, Hopfully tomorow or next week I get it! :D

You get mail nice and early where you are.. I have to wait until after 2pm lol
This time of year probably doesn't help the time it's taking, they are sorting renewals out for those who have paid early.. Hate the waiting game!! Picked your first reptile out yet??

mine took me 11minutes from the time i started filling out the form online to paying for it and receiving my licence via email and a week later my record book arrived. altho i could have started buying reps the minute i got that licence number

You get mail nice and early where you are.. I have to wait until after 2pm lol
This time of year probably doesn't help the time it's taking, they are sorting renewals out for those who have paid early.. Hate the waiting game!! Picked your first reptile out yet??

Yeah Im not sure what time we get our mail, I know yesterday was around 2pm but normally it's early, specially today. Yeah I think im going to get a Bearded Dragon and a Shingleback. Though the Shinglebacks arekinda hard to get at the moment but i have found a place, Im just hoping there not to big. But I guess I still got a bit of work to do on my enclosure, So I'll be doing that. What reptiles do you have?

mine took me 11minutes from the time i started filling out the form online to paying for it and receiving my licence via email and a week later my record book arrived. altho i could have started buying reps the minute i got that licence number

So lucky! haha Maybe I should have done that =D

I seen a shingleback last time I was in Melbs but can't think of where I saw it, but it was an adult.. I've never seen a little one either!! I've down sized a fair bit in the last few months :( I've got an Olive python, Albino Darwin and male and female Eastern water Dragons. Getting either a Murray Darling or Proserpine next :) you will never be able to stop at just the 2 hehe

I'll be keeping that in mind if my mum does get hers sent back :D thanks for the tip lol

I seen a shingleback last time I was in Melbs but can't think of where I saw it, but it was an adult.. I've never seen a little one either!! I've down sized a fair bit in the last few months :( I've got an Olive python, Albino Darwin and male and female Eastern water Dragons. Getting either a Murray Darling or Proserpine next :) you will never be able to stop at just the 2 hehe

I'll be keeping that in mind if my mum does get hers sent back :D thanks for the tip lol

Yeah me to I'll keep that in mind aswell. Yeah well i found a place in Western Australia that has shingleback babys from last year Im just hoping there not to big cuase the beardy is gonna be tiny haha. Yeah I think im getting back into it I want to have evrything at the moment haha might even breed in a few years im thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back