how many defence force on this site

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

liasis

Reaction score
after that stupid post about Shoalwater Bay i just wanted to know how many defence personal are on this site count me for 1 infantry all the way

Keep on walking Liasis, I'll wave at ya as i drive past you in my Mack.

Count me in.. Truckie, 3 CSSB

IF only i was a man i would be a grunt... its an intelligence thing....

As is im Army and a CLK

And i want an Acronym for Acronym

1 Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (structural) RAAF. At your service.................

The only reason that Army types hate cadets is because in 2 years they have to salute them.....lol

Dad was Lieutenant Colonel when he retired. Bro Paul just retired after 25? yrs. He's just started up a great new Biz in Perth(MyDeckie.Com - looks after all those rich folks boats.) Regimental Sg Major. Ex hubby was a Forward Scout for 1RAR in Vietnam. I'm just an Ex Army Brat I guess!! xx Cheryl

i got a mate up at amberly, we flying him down for the long weekend, wooooo bender!!!!!!

RAAF Doggie, well not now.....CAUSE I'M ON THREE MONTHS LONG SERVICE LEAVE YAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :)

i was all set to go to ADFA, then in year 11 we had 9/11.
followed by unjust wars i couldn't allow myself to be involved in.

kinda turned me off....

pity, coz i actually respect the armed service.
except for them all being right wing nut jobs :p

my grandad was a regimental commander ( i'll double check the actual name of it with dad when he gets up tomorrow) for the british army i think.. and my dad was a grenadier guard (spelling) back overy in pommy land in his youth

8.5 years grunts, now in my retirement Corp, RACMP.

Cheers, Davo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back