How much do baby lace monitors cost?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skrillex

Not so new Member
Reaction score
i want to know the price of a lace monitor can anybody tell me how much they are?

I have no idea what they go for outside of Australia, but here this year I have seen babies advertised from between $200 for the cheapest normal, to $800 for the most expensive bells phase.

There are very few Lacies in the US or Europe, and if you manage to find one it will be very expensive to buy and to keep. They grow very large and require a lot of space and high heat.

I'm lucky here on the coast in NSW - we have a lot of them living on my property, and we see them almost every day in summer. We get both Bell's and normals here - maybe 10-15% Bells, the rest normal or somewhere in between.

Jamie

If you have to ask you carn't afford it. lol It would be like me asking a Overseas forum how much for a pied ball python in Australia. (yes if they were permitted put down the pitch forks and torches)

If you have to ask you carn't afford it. lol It would be like me asking a Overseas forum how much for a pied ball python in Australia. (yes if they were permitted put down the pitch forks and torches)
pied ball pythons are like 800

That's probably because there aren't that many over there, what do they go for over there?
they go for 1000 - 2000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back