how much do people pay for basic enclosures????

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like buying suitable wooden furniture and converting it, cost to make my 6x4x2.... $50.
Got a nice tv cabinet of EBay, put in a bit of elbow grease and got glass from the tip.

I'm not a cabinet maker so can you tell me what malimine is?
Will the wiring be done legally and be tagged?

can be tested and tagged as my boss is certified tester and tagger for all our tools and machines at work. and malimine is chipbaord covered with a coloured membrane, same stuff ya kitchen cupboards are made of.

- - - Updated - - -

I like buying suitable wooden furniture and converting it, cost to make my 6x4x2.... $50.
Got a nice tv cabinet of EBay, put in a bit of elbow grease and got glass from the tip.

yeah always good when someone can do things for themselfs and usually alot more satisfying once done, but alot of people dont have the hand skills or confidence to do it.
i was doing some rough figures and think fully wired up for a 3x2x2 somewhere around the $300ish make plus freight depending on glass price, i got ripped at the last place i went to for glass, and go up in price as the size goes up, but in saying that by making it 4,5,6 foot and as a single cage it doesnt add a great deal to price as its only adding a little bit extra materials.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back