How Much Longer!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I agree with lollypop she is a very smart lady!!! Woodies are far better source of nutrition than crickets. They look central to me however not much dif between them and pygmys either. I would also introduce superworms as a treat maybe once week as they are high in fat and cause no impaction. My boy is 7 months old and 41cm nose to tail (was 18cm when i brought him in june 09) and my girl is 11 months and 37cm nose to tail however her tail is nipped. These guys are predominently fed on woodies and pak choy and wombok. They get a wet pellet mix once a week and superworms or mealies once or twice a week on top of woodies.
Personally I think their diet is your answer to their size mate you really need to up their meat intake along with some vitamin and mineral suppliments although salad is a biggy too so dont leave this out and like lolly said increase your basking temps.
They could possibly be resenting the glass enclosure too as fish tanks really arent too good for beardies.
Hope this helps keep us updated :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back