how often do year old tiger snakes eat?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

braddd1992

Not so new Member
Reaction score
gday all i have just got myself about a year old tiger snake, he is a bit under a foot long, been eating skinks TAILS as a main for a few weeks (not sure what else he had in the wild but im guessing skinks was it) ive started feeding him pinkies, he has had a few just wondering how often i should be feeding him pinkies and how many at a time as ive never had a baby before. cheers

Last edited:
Disregarding the legalities of if all...... Tigers will pretty much each whenever and whatever you feed them, you could put a couple of Pinky's through it a week until it is ready to be moved up to the next size. Being such pigs they're easily overfed!

cheers for that guys ill keep on feeding him the scented pinkies until he is good to automatically go for them on his own, and as for the legalities of it all, all i have to say is if thats all he/they will eat for a few weeks then thats what they will be eating. thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back