how to????

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

That_Cowan_KID

Not so new Member
Reaction score
hi guys

iv recently noticed that my male spotted python has gone mising!!! iv up ended my room several times but im affraid that it has left my room.

just wondering if any one knows any tip or tricks to find it!!!!!

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance

Michael

My 2 spotteds escaped once,
we found the boy inside the seal in the fridge, and the female actually under the fridge on the motor...
they are only small and could probly fit under your door without much trouble!
have a look all around in all of the tiny, dark, warm spots you can think of!
Maybe try setting up a heat pad, or hot box in a quiet part of your room/house, and see if he settles in there.
If he doesnt settle in there, maybe stick a mouse in it overnight and see how you go :)
Keep us updated.

you can try leaving a live rodent in a cage somewhere in your house hoping that this will attract your snake. its also better to search for your snake at night when your snake should be more active

Is it cruel to put a rodent in a cage with wire large enough for the snake to get in, but too small for it to escape once is has eaten it? :lol:

I am not sure what kind of size it is, but someone told me of a trick you can do with a plastic soft drink bottle. You can cut the top of turn it around and put the top end back inside. Make a kind of grill with some plastic strips that only goes one way on the opening of the bottle and put some food inside.

This way he can get inside to the food but cant get back out. You can crush the head of the mouse to so it attracts it to it. Anyway hope it helps and hope you find him.

hi guys

iv recently noticed that my male spotted python has gone mising!!! iv up ended my room several times but im affraid that it has left my room.

just wondering if any one knows any tip or tricks to find it!!!!!

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance

Michael
when you say "youve recently noticed " does that mean you could have been unaware for days or hours :?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back