Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jiggalow

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi my name is Sam i have none reptiles at the moment but i will get some reptiles soon and i also live in Taree Nsw

I was in Taree about a month ago for work. Went to some pub there which had 1KG steaks... polished off two in two days. :D

What kind of reptiles are you interested in getting?

hi all thank you for your warming posts

MannyM i am hoping to try and get a bit of a collection i wanna get bearded dragon, shinglebacks, easterrn and blotched blue tounges, pink tounges, cunningham skinks, water dragons, jacky dragons, knob tail geckoes, burtons legless lizard and some other lizard's i would get a frill neck lizard if i was old enough and i want to get some pyhtons most of all a bredli

well sam.... i am positive that you introduced yourself as dick someone before..??? have you edited your post or have i had to many bourbons,,,??? gee i am sorry if my first welcome was ...um a bit um, wrong!! but i am sure i saw what i saw..

yeah you were right i was at school when i was doing this and i got in trouble by the libarian and my mate wrote that and posted so i just edited it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back