HP part 2... CANCELLED TILL FURTHER NOTICE!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

7th August 04 is beer and pizza night at Teamshermans place.

Any aps members willing to come along are welcome and should BYO drinks and pizza money.

We can visit one of the local establishments for further refreshments afterwards.

Pm me and tell me if you are coming.

Cheers, Alan.

P.s,: for those who cant get home my couch is quite comfy. he he he

gay

well sherm i can't fly down there, but if ur couch going to b there next time u r having 1? oh man u ment females didn't u well um....um... :?

sounds like fun though man. wish i could make it. oh well u's all will just hav to come up to brissy when we have a HP up here.

Where in sydney are you sherm, i might be down that weekend for my sisters bday, i could probably sneak away for a few beers :)

I am about 300 metres from central station. Anyone welcome, but you must be a herper.

If you promise not to kiss me like you did Sam I might go....lol
But only if Bry, Greg, Sheri, Neil, Hix, Nicole, popp come as well, just to name a few. he he he

Yeah, I'll be there - just to keep you in line!!! Lol

Hix

Thanks hix, we need a "mature aged student" to control us... LOL

Damn Sydney people having more fun than Melbourne people. Again. Pfft
:roll:

My HP will be securely locked away in my Copperhead/taipan/Brownsnake enclosure and they are warmed and un-fed, so if you want it, you can get it yourself!!! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back