HP

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicole

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
...because it's there damnit!

:) An excellent time, thanks guys!

Whats HP? and if you are refering to last nights get together, i have just finished driving the porcelain bus and damn was it a ralph ride.......sorry, rough ride i meant...lol

But apart from that, i love you all.

LOL Shermy, just got of the phone to bryony who told me the same thing.
She also said "GOOOOOOOOO" LOL :lol:

rofl, great fun, cheers guys! Hope that HP was worth the guilt that I'm sure you're suffering through Nic. Able to get any bacon down shermy? that's my tip ;)

Ha...very true sam..shermy get some bacon/eggs and a coke down you
or better still more of what you drank...
If you really wish to avoid hangovers..stay drunk

cheers

HELL YEAH!!!

That was a top night out!!!!!!
no hangover for me but i did have fun trying to find my car........

lol

you guys are the best

lets do it again!!!

Yeah it was a great night out, can't wait to do it again. Maybe before pinkie goes back to QLD.

Looking forward to it already. LOL :lol:

Great night !
Good to meet you all.

Cheers Neil

PS. Bryony & TS, did you make it to Reptile barn, or couldn't you face it this morning? LOL!

GO THE HP!! :) Where did that end up by the way?

Sherm you must be feeling it today lol - GOO!
I can't wait to get my piccies developed, some fairly incriminating shots! Muhahaha.

Cheers guys what a fun night :)

So what happened last night? where did you lot go? who went? Its all confusing for the rest of us :)

:p What a great night,lmao at the HP,was good to meet a few new faces & definately should doit again soon.

cheers popp

P.s Pinkster honey the footy sounds great.;)

Hey there

Great night everyone...How late did you all finish up? Or how early this morning? LOL We must definitely do it again. It was great to meet you all and have a good laugh together. Don't worry Shermy....your secret's NOT safe with me. Photos will be posted soon! Muhahahahaha :twisted:

Sheri

I just crawled out of bed, having emptied out my stomachs contents over the span of the day, finally getting to sleep at about 1400, i now feel ok.

I had one of my best nights out for a while last night, due to the diversity in the crowd, it made for a really awesome night.

And yeah, we should do it again very soon for sure. And this time, everyone is to go drink for drink with me....lol
Then in the morning, we can all go back to my place where the girls can cook us breakfast...he he he

Hey Sam, when are we having our second date??? lol

Did i miss something? im having trouble deciphering HP?

And we didnt make it to reptile barn either Neil.

Shermy,

If you hadn't spent a couple of hours on the pokies being anti-social, then you'd also know what the HP was. I suggest all those present keep this to themselves, just as our little secret. :D

Incidentally, Shermy - as it was Bryony's money you were playing with, anything you won is legally hers! :p

And for those of you interested in the more mundane details -

Great Northern Hotel, Chatswood
Time: 20:00 - 00:00 (when we got kicked out).
Present: Bryony, teamsherman, Sheralyn, NCHerps, Hix, Hugsta, Pinkie, Hey_I'm_Sam, Nicole, Popp (and Popp had a friend whom I believe is a non-herper). Bryony had a conversation in the ladies with someone about hair, arses and velcro, and some drunken girl fell down next to us and tried to get up four times unsuccessfully. Reminded me of a turtle on it's back.

Greenwood, North Sydney
Time: 00:15 - 01:00 (kicked out again).
Present: Bryony, teamsherman, Hix, Pinkie, Hey_I'm_Sam, Nicole. Shermy picked up a bloke in the dunny, Cherry Red Shoes, who tried to join our group was ignored by all - except Shermy who ignored nobody, even complete strangers.

Strawberry Hills Hotel, Strawberry Hills (the one with the BIG $5 steaks sign
Time: 01:30 - ~04:00
Present: Bryony, teamsherman, Hix, Pinkie, Hey_I'm_Sam, Nicole, the reappearance of Popp sans friend, and the introduction of Shermy's flatmate - who wasn't ignored, but didn't seem to spend much time with us.

About 4am we all called it quits. After driving home and fighting off the urge to log on to APS, Hix finally went to bed at 06:00.

Hix said:
Shermy,

If you hadn't spent a couple of hours on the pokies being anti-social, then you'd also know what the HP was.
Incidentally, Shermy - as it was Bryony's money you were playing with, anything you won is legally hers! :p

Sorry about that guys, maybe i should be punished :twisted: by all the ladies that turned up.....ffwwwoooaaaahhh what a bunch of hotties!!!! :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back