HP

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Switch said:
So it was a quite night then...

From what I remember, yes it was. The photos, when they are posted, will probably jog my memory.

Hix

all the ladies that turned up.....ffwwwoooaaaahhh what a bunch of hotties!!!!
You got that right Shermy ol' pal.
Normally :lol: :lol: I go home with a sore neck from looking at all the chicky babes walking behind or around. ha ha, not Friday Night, noooo, we's were sitting with them and having a great ol' time. LOL :lol: :lol: 8) . YEAH BABY

Hix said:
The photos, when they are posted, will probably jog my memory.

Hix

OH no, photo's, what photo's??? Hey Sam, do you remember any photo's being taken????? cause i dont....lol :wink: :wink:

I'm petrified shermy :shock: Don't worry, they probably just found some look alikes, right?? lol Bry - any more delayed hangovers?

LOL Shermy, didn't know you went both ways!!!!!!!!
I don't know who's luckiest you or Sam............you guys "crash" at each others place eh!!!
Hurry up and get those photos on here Sheralyn so we can see Shermy's "Dark Side" muhahahaha :twisted: :wink:

Hix forgot to mention the very drunken little boogie a few of us had to Justin Timberlake's Rock Your Body. Oh my gahhhh, Shermy is a twinkle toes!

Cheers Sheri!!
I should be getting my photos developed soon <from the drunker part of the night lol>. Will scan sometime this week!!

Jesus Christ, what the hell were you drinking TS? Or do you just swing that way?

Pinkie said:
Hix forgot to mention the very drunken little boogie a few of us had to Justin Timberlake's Rock Your Body. Oh my gahhhh, Shermy is a twinkle toes!

ROFLMAO, i just remembered that bit....he he he.
Damn you pinkie, damn you!!! lol

P7090015.jpg

No i dont swing that way, but i think it was Sam that initiated the "kiss".
How could i resist, he is SO HOT!!!!!! LOL just jokes.

hey_im_sam said:
ahhahaha :lol: At least you can't see the other poor bloke's face, I'd feel bad for him!

P7090009.jpg

Jeez, that shirt and jacket look all too familiar...lol

Cats out of the bag now fellas, you may as well come out of the herping cabinet and let all know you're as camp as row of tents (not that there's anything wrong with that - LOL).
How'd the pillow taste Shermy - LOL :twisted: :lol: :wink:

Pinkie said:

Yeah, I was trying to erase that from my memory! But it was funny when Drew Carey came over and told him to stop because it wasn't that sort of pub! And that belly! GOO!

Also forgot to mention the pair of mysterious torso's up the chimney - not something you see everyday!

Hix

And Shermy,

Why don't you explain the bandage on your forearm (visible in the photo above). :twisted:

Hix

Why don't you explain the bandage on your forearm (visible in the photo above).
Slipped and hit the sink!!!!!!!! :twisted: :wink: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back