HP

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if that's what you want chocolate lips.... :lol:

You're disgusting hugsta......can one of the mods warn this fella, you should see some of the pm's i keep getting, down right yuk. he he he, i think huggie is the one that should be coming out of the herp cabinet...lol

shermy is now the offical porcelin KING!
i justy loved my alarm clock it was of him chugging in the toilet!!!!!

now that IS GOO

Oh! I thought he went home with Sam.........now I'm confused. :?
So you must have gone as well Bryony to here him waking you up like that...........so............ah..............what happened with you two then eh!...... :wink: 8)

i am sorry but some people work hard ;)

the end of the night went as such............
i got a kabab with craig, slept on the couch, then woke to the wonderful tunes of shermans gutz

GOO

thats how i recall it too, but i stayed drank more, had a boogie with pinkster and sam, got a kebab, then nearly punched on with the kebab worker due to pricing and other issues, but we sorted it out without blows, staggered home, tried not to fall over the mess on the floor (Bryony's stuff) went to TRY and sleep, failed, went for an interstate drive on the procelain bus, and im sure i was trying to wake ralph by yelling through the steering wheel. Am now ready to do it all again for the next aps get together.

On the way down maybe Bry, but not up again, pretty festy tasting.

its called "The microwave Effect"
supose to taste better the 2nd time round

:)

Alright kittens I have just scanned my lot of pix which will be appearing in my photo album shortly. Some are shockers and some are gold lol ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back