HP

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
africancichlidau said:
We in Melbourne have had many partys just like you lot in Sydney, it's just that we are a little more mature and civilised so we don't go on and on about them :twisted:

Yeah its the same up here afro !
and we dont kiss men either

Greg said:
Could ya's imagine all the Melbournites, sitting round in the cold miserable weather they have, trying to stay awake from the boredom. Cursing us Sydneysiders for being in the best city in Australia.
What a hoot.

:evil: :evil:

Could ya's imagine all the Melbournites, sitting round in the cold miserable weather they have, trying to stay awake from the boredom. Cursing us Sydneysiders for being in the best city in Australia.
What a hoot

I couldnt imagine them organising a psssss up in a brewery,after all we are talking bout melbournites. :roll:

don't play nice its just has no entertainment value!!!

See popp, typical jealousy leads to derogatory remarks...........

HAHA! ya just a bunch of alcos that live close to each other lol :wink: :lol: :wink:

zoe said:
HAHA! ya just a bunch of alcos that live close to each other lol :wink: :lol: :wink:

yeah, and whats wrong with that???

Hi, im sherman, and im an alcoholic.

alright sherman. how long has it been since ur last beer? " its been 6 days since my last beer. "

zoe said:

If you have such great parties down there, Zoe, then why do you want to come up in Afro's luggage in October?

Huh? Huh?

:p :p :p

Hix

If you guys wanna go to a party place,come up to Airlie Beach.It's the same every day of the week.

That said,i think you can party your A$$ off anywhere with the right group of people.

Besides the "Never Ending Story" thread - this could well be the longest thread on the site LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back