HP

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok i never said we have great parties i just said you were alcos lol :wink: . and it seems that 90% of apsers live in nsw so i wanna come up in october to meet those spunky peoples i've known on her for a fair while now! :wink:

That said,i think you can party your A$$ off anywhere with the right group of people.

lol yeah i agree! but NOBODY will come out of their shells in melb :? . i've tried a few times now to meet up with some melbournites but no one will even come for a bloody bbq lol.

My bro just moved to melbourne, so when i get down that way to visit him we can meet up zoe and check out some reptile shops...and have a FEW brewskies......mmmmmm, brewwwsskkiiieesssss.

Oh thats a shame to hear. :(

Near fear Bryony, Sam and I are coming back to good ole Sydney for the Taronga meet in October, we can recreate the magic again then!!! :wink:

lol groovy :D maybe some others will come out for a chance to meet the famous sherminator :p

is your bro a reptile man?

Nah, but he does'nt mind them, which means he's not all "eewwwy yukkky" and stuff.

Ha haaaa, the famous sherminator. I like that, kind of has a ring to it.

Teamsherman said:
I like that, kind of has a ring to it.

be carefull saying 'ring' with YOUR reputation at the moment....
lol :lol:

Thats just plain dirty Bryony, i expected better from a person of your stature!!! ...ppffffff NOT!!!

lol
well you started it and its going to keep on going...
lol

I'll just embarrass someone this saturday and it can all start again care of them......dont know who yet, but i'll get someone.

If i ever make it one of your gatherings.......look out, you better have your drinkin stomach with ya :) no fairy drinks where i'm from :)

Teamsherman wrote:
I like that, kind of has a ring to it.

be carefull saying 'ring' with YOUR reputation at the moment....
lol

lmfao bry, i had that same thought but decided against posting it :wink:

lol yeah i agree! but NOBODY will come out of their shells in melb . i've tried a few times now to meet up with some melbournites but no one will even come for a bloody bbq lol.

Zoe, you supply the bbq and the beer and I will gladly come out of my shell!

oops, that was supposed to come out quoted.... damn my Melbournite brain.

hey dont add fuel to the bagging melbournite fire lol :wink:

i wanted to go down to the ballarat wildlife park for a bbq there (and a cuddle with the roos) but i think that seemed too far for most people! lazy bastards lol :D . i also enquired about the zoo but they have the nerve to charge a couple of hundred bucks just to stand under that roof and use the bbq :roll: .

and im not supplying beer it tastes like crap! bring on the beer lovers lol

Fine fine, have a bbq elsewhere, supply something other than beer or I'll bring some. Either way, I'm always ready to come out of my shell, in fact, I don't even have one.

damn my Melbournite brain.

As long as it's only yours you're damning :)

i wanted to go down to the ballarat wildlife park for a bbq there (and a cuddle with the roos) but i think that seemed too far for most people! lazy illegitimate children lol . i also enquired about the zoo but they have the nerve to charge a couple of hundred bucks just to stand under that roof and use the bbq .

Where's Ballarat? Is that near B.C?

Sdaji,

B.C. is the other side of HP, about 150kms from LTU.

:twisted:

Hix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back