HP

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mmmmmmmmmm can't wait to see those photos pinkie...... :lol:

There are so many comments on here i want to quote to defend myself but i just couldnt be stuffed, im not gonna live any of friday night down so im not gonna waste my time. I think that is the only medicine for it, time.

Don't worry Shermy, It's all in good fun and, when all is said and done, it's as long as you had a good time with the ppl you were with. All this stuff about what went on is only showing how much they liked you mate.
Hope this makes you feel better..... :lol:

Or you could just make a dick of yourself at the next gathering, something good enough to overshadow any of this ;) As for me... I'm just glad you put your hand over your mouth before that 'kiss' ;) :)

What hand Sam, I was there and I didn't see any hand. All I saw was tongue........ :shock: :wink:

Yeah, i know its all fun, and i love it too. All this attention, i just have a whine every now and then to bring it back to me...he he he

It's always about you isn't it Al, I'm just jealous.... :( :roll: :lol:

LETS DO IT AGAIN! LETS DO IT AGAIN! LETS DO IT AGAIN! LETS DO IT AGAIN! LETS DO IT AGAIN! LETS DO IT AGAIN! LETS DO IT AGAIN! LETS DO IT AGAIN! LETS DO IT AGAIN! LETS DO IT AGAIN! LETS DO IT AGAIN! LETS DO IT AGAIN! LETS DO IT AGAIN! LETS DO IT AGAIN! LETS DO IT AGAIN! LETS DO IT AGAIN! FUN FUN FUN FUN

You've been a quiet little girl tonight Bry, PMing getting a bit hectic was it..LOL
LETS DO IT AGAIN! LETS DO IT AGAIN! LETS DO IT AGAIN! LETS DO IT AGAIN! LETS DO IT AGAIN! LETS DO IT AGAIN! LETS DO IT AGAIN! LETS DO IT AGAIN! LETS DO IT AGAIN! LETS DO IT AGAIN! LETS DO IT AGAIN! LETS DO IT AGAIN! LETS DO IT AGAIN! LETS DO IT AGAIN! LETS DO IT AGAIN! LETS DO IT AGAIN! FUN FUN FUN FUN
ABSOLUTELY - Not going to pike out so early next time and intend on having quite a few more beveridges.... :twisted:

hugsta said:
Not going to pike out so early next time and intend on having quite a few more beveridges.... :twisted:

thank god for that you big pike out!!!!

no worries matey we will get you plastered so you can also kiss sam
everyone wants a piece of him these days

:p This pic would have to be my favourite pic,
sampinxpopp.jpg

Although i do feel sorry for sam,he looks bit like a thorn next to two roses. :lol:

cheers popp

Ohhh, poor Sam, you'll find a girly one day mate.
You might want to try auctioning your manhood on ebay??? or even here mate???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back