HP

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My names not spo... can't remember the rest, besides I'm a happily married man.
Bryony can vouch for me, she met the missus... :lol:

Its all well and good to have a cover in life huggie, but the truth comes out in us all eventually. lol and i think yours is starting to show... :D

Damn, caught again, can't help myself.......oh.....hang on.......you're the one that kissed him :shock:
OOOOOOOOOOOOOH GOOOO!!!!!!!! :roll:

yeah, i think you have just killed the fun in this thread right there huggie.

That's allright Mags, I'll be the fat one next to you. lol

I'll be the ugly bearded one laughing at you both. Rofl
Thanks hix, I might have to go on a subway diet, but I'm worried what my neck will look like...... :shock: :wink: :lol:

i was trying to make a joke about the boys staying at tamworth, and say the boy's don't have a chance because he's married but this had to be edited because what i had said here was taken out of context, and offended some people.

That means window shopping only for you girls........Sorry Craidy boy, you'll be like a manaquin in a store window
(sigh) not to worry, you'll be able to watch them watch you.....lol

lol.... i wont be window shopping, sorry...
i have no interest in married men, or any man other than my own.
:)

Aren't you a little saint! Lol, IMHO, any person who's 'taken' and claims they don't look at the opposite sex is lying to themselves :p

lol.... i wont be window shopping, sorry...
i have no interest in married men, or any man other than my own.
Soory - should have said single girls........lol

Aren't you a little saint! Lol, IMHO, any person who's 'taken' and claims they don't look at the opposite sex is lying to themselves
there's no harm in looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back